SECONDARY COORDINATOR: PART-TIME, AS NEEDED
Brandon Elizabeth Events is growing, and we’re looking for an innovative, creative, & passionate secondary coordinator to help with weddings and events. From large corporate events to a wide range of weddings, we pride ourselves on creating memorable and fun moments for our guests and their families.
This position shall work both independently as well as in a team environment, under the direction of the Lead Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and possesses the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivated, effective communicator, innovative and creative while being detail oriented and organized. Candidate must be passionate about the wedding and event industry, be serious about work ethic, able to embrace changing demands, have a can-do attitude while working in a fast-paced environment, and possess an enthusiastic attitude with learning new skills.
• Must be 18+ years of age or older.
• 2+ Years hospitality or other related experience
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES
This position is responsible for assisting with and executing the core events necessary to facilitate an event. General Duties include but are not limited to:
· Answer emails of clients and vendors
· Analyze seating charts and layouts
· Coordinate arrival/departure times of all other vendors
· Assist with timeline for the events
· Set up basic décor on day-of
· Direct ceremony management
· Assist with reception direction and management
· Weekend driven work schedule
· Adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 170 pounds.
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining standards of operations
· Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Displays excellent communication skills
· Maintains confidentiality
· Able to perform physical work in a loud environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold and extreme heat.